Is there a website that does this?

A_Str8

• Members

So I work in an office where I generally have a lot of free time. It would be nice if I could somehow use this time to work on my music. Does anyone know of any sites with web based programs that will allow me to arrange drum beats or simple melodies or anything?

• Members

sorry if this is rude, but break out a pen and paper and just jot stuff down.

and to get a beat in her head down, get a little audio recorder and just record yourself going "boom-cha-pa! cha-poom sha-nah...". Just make sure no one else is around when you do this :o

• Members

Originally posted by program_insect

I'm going to build a SID synth into an old keyboard which I can then use at work. Hopefully they don't question why I have a Commodore 64 hooked up to my Mac G5...

You could get rich selling those

• Members

mytee - I was about to make this post real sarcastic because that's what I seem to be getting from you, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume I'm misreading you.

Sometimes people ask me why I always have a backpack where ever I go. Its because I don't leave home without a pen and paper so I'm always ready to write down an idea.

Despite that, I'd like to know if anyone knows of any web based tools that will help me get my ideas out.

• Members

Buy Ableton Live and install it in your work machine.

You can play with your computer keyboard to play the softsynths in Live. You'll certainly find this fun!

Or if you want to get into patch building stuff, get the MODULAR G2 DEMO software and install it. You can learn tons of stuff by just reading the help files and studying preset patches. Then you can start building your own. :)

Archived