1966 Blackface Fender Champ that is near perfect - $500

fliprose

• Members

1966 Blackface Fender Champ that is near perfect - $500

I have over $600 invested in this little 1966 beauty which is admittedly all the money and then some you'd want to put in a non-Vibro Champ. However, this baby is pretty dang perfect for a 44 year old amp - perfect grill cloth, no tears in tolex, perfect face plate. Definitely the best Champ I've ever seen. When I got it the the original cord had been replaced with a 3 prong (still have original) and the original speaker had been replaced by a Weber (Signature, not Vintage, and I have the original). I had it worked on by my vintage tech to make it all good. I also had him make me a little adaptor for the rca plug that the speaker goes into - with that adaptor you can use the Champ to power a cabinet, sounds bigger than you'd think! I'll include that adaptor.

Never thought I'd get rid of it, it should be a lifetime keeper, but I'm realizing I don't use it, so I'm selling.

I'll sell it for $500 plus shipping, or I'll consider good trades - probably not amp trades, but I'd look at guitars or pedals. Paypal needs to be free "payment owed" or you cover 3%. Email me for pics, and thanks!

Archived