FS/FT: Mesa Studio Pre + 50/50 rack

Rocklobsta1109

• Members

I'm looking to possibly change up my setup so the little rack is going up for sale. I'm interested in possibly other mark series amps or Marshall DSL or TSL 100 head. Or anything else with the classic Marshally sound I'm open to other offers so don't be afraid to ask. EDIT: Also looking for a good set of Mackie, M-Audio, or similar studio monitors. Preferably 8" woofer but I'm open to other offers as well!

The Studio Preamp was modded by local amp tech to "Mark IIC+"-ish spec and sounds absolutely fantastic. It has loads of gain on tap and the clean channel is very fender-esque. Has a new set of 4 JJ 12AX7's less than 2 months old. Has that classic Mark II growl. SN- SP-6202 making it one of the newest Studio Pre's I've spotted around the net.

The power amp is later model 50/50 with the deep mod. This power amp is fantastic and has made everything I've played through it sound huge.

Asking $850 for the preamp, power amp, TC G sharp and Rack. SKB rack is brand new less than 2 months old, comes with front and rear covers

DSC_0170.jpg

101_0292.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived