Orange Thunderverb 50 $1600

StratoSlacker

• Members

No trades on this one unless it's something of equal or greater value please.

$1600 plus shipping and paypal fees. I'm in Massachusetts. A local deal would be great.

This is head is designed for guitar or bass.

50 Watt version of the Thunderverb 200. Built-in attenuator lets you tame the beast. Plug in a Les Paul or a Tele and you can channel Jimmy Page. Tone it down a bit for Angus Young. Pop in a Strat for Jimi. Crank up the gain and get about as heavy as you can imagine. Channel B is a shape control that allows for some crazy crunch or searing chugga chugga chugga destruction. I call it the old Metallica channel.

Play this head through a closed back cab and you'll have all the bottom end you'll ever need. Like your chest rattling when you play? This is your amp.

I down sized to a combo so I don't really need this any more, although I'll regret giving it up.

Condition is spotless. All stock. Still has the tag on the handle in fact. Never gig, just used at home and at a few (2) band practices.

I'll put up pics tomorrow. Here's some info and stock pics:

Twin channel Class A/B amplifier. All valve, 50 watt RMS, channel switching head with foot switchable attenuator, valve FX loop and valve driven reverb. This amplifier sports two clean / crunch / lead channels which each have three stages of gain. Channel A has the same three band EQ as the lead channel used on the Rockerverb series. Channel B has a new shape control that scoops the mids and increases the bass and treble when turned up.

oth50htc_big.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived