FS: Mesa Roadster Head w/ft.sw, new tubes/spares, RJM Mini Amp Gizmo / cable - MINT!

grantcooper2

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description: Mesa/Boogie Roadster Head and RJM Mini Amp Gizmo w/roadster cable

Contact Info: grantgoshulak@gmail.com

References: ebay: gmgcsales

Price: price drop - $1400 US via paypal with all the tubes + exact shipping to your door

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY - this amp includes a lot, and no I will not sell anything separately, this is a package deal and it is priced very very reasonably. You are essentially getting all the extra tubes for about $100, and there is A LOT of extra tubes!!!

Up for sale is my beloved Mesa Roadster Head. It is in absolute mint condition and has been well cared for in my smoke/pet free studio/home - never gigged. It works/sounds flawless.

The Roadster (which I believe is a 2007) which includes a power cable, new black (mark series style) knobs and the extra old silver knobs, soft head cover, and original footswitch/cable (no cover though) also comes with most of the original tubes (one or two Mesa preamp tubes missing) which includes the 4 x Mesa 6L6GC tubes, as well as a quad of TAD 6L6GCs (currently my backups) - I also have a pair of KT77s I can throw in that are perfectly biased to use in the 50w EL34 mode. Also, there are 2 original Mesa Rectifier tubes as well.

Right now the amp is equipped with 4 x SED Winged =C= 6L6GC tubes, virtually brand new, 2 x JJ GZ34 Rectifier Tubes, as well as the following for preamp tubes:

V1 = Tungsol 12AX7

V2 = JJ 12AX7 (high gain)

V3 = Penta 12AX7

V4 = Penta 12AX7

V5 = Shuguang 12AX7 9th gen

V6 = Sovtek LP/LPS

Unfortunatley there is no transferable warranty that I am aware of, you might be able to track that info down through MESA but I had no idea how to go about doing that - and I never had to, this amp has given me all of 1 problem since I got it 2 years ago, a lightning storm shot a lightening bolt right outside my house and caused power failures all through the neighborhood as well as my computer speakers to blow/fail/die, several lights to blow/fail/die, our wireless router to blow/fail/die, and unfortunatley my amp to have 1 tiny thing wrong with it after the event - "a mute FET" - this was an extremely easy fix and now the amp is back to normal and running perfectly.

Yes, this amp is more powerful than {censored}ing lightening.

Here is one picture of the roadster and then a link to it's photobucket album:

MESA ROADSTER HEAD ALBUM: http://s878.photobucket.com/albums/ab343/gmgcsales/mesa%20roadster%20head/

IMG_1060.jpg

EDIT: The spare preamp tubes are as follows: 3 x Mesa Russian 12ax7, 2 x Mesa Chinese 12ax7, 1 x Raytheon 12ax7, 1 x JJ 12ax7 high gain (though I think this one has failed, not sure though)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived