FS - Soldano X88R rack tube preamp

forayear

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

- A little on the fence about this, but here goes anyway:

For sale is the mighty Soldano X88R - quite possibly the king of rack tube preamps (possibly 2nd only to the X99, depending on your taste). One of a very few units out there that comes with a transferrable lifetime warranty - not that you'll need it, because it's a tank.

I won't go into all the details, you can find those all over the net. This is basically a SLO-100 preamp, but with individual gain / tone / volume controls per channel - meaning, when paired with a stereo tube poweramp, you have a more versatile stereo SLO-100, and for less ca$h. It's in great condition. I've only used it in my home studio - I can't speak for previous owners, but it works perfectly, and I've never had a problem with it. Check my references (below) and buy with confidence. Will have it professionally packed & shipped, and will insure for the full value. Will ship internationally - PM me to make arrangements.

Note that this is up for sale elsewhere too, so get it now if you want it. I have it listed for less here!

Selling to help fund an actual rig (right now I just have preamps that I'm running into the computer and using IRs).

Modifications (if any):

- n/a

Accessories (hardshell case etc):

- n/a

Location (City,State or City,Country):

- NH, USA

Contact Info (No Phone #s)

- PM me

References (eBay or other forum userid):

- iTrader on sevenstring.org and forayear on eBay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):

PayPal only:

- $1400 shipped CONUS*

*gift, or add 3%

Will ship wherever - PM me to make arrangements for non-CONUS.

Pictures:

!B-s(vcg!Wk~$(KGrHqZ,!lEEy+jCzRQGBM9ZmsK

!B-s(wow!mk~$(KGrHqV,!isEzNeENGigBM9Zmw!

Archived