WTB: VHT Special 6

turnitto11

• Members

I've got one ...I just got it & I got a Marshall classic 5 & another amp for shoot out ,,I haven't got yet ...

So I got this Thursday ..so I have 7 days to return ..

I will give it to you new , as I bought it ..if you want it ?...I think I paid 179 shipped ..its the head ...

let me know ..Or I'll just send it back ,...I don't want to keep a crap load of 5 watters ...I wanted just a touch more gain ...

Pm, me if you want ...Kevin

• Members

Yes , 179.00 ,,, Its a cool , amp ...I'm just getting to many in its watt class w/ the same classic rock tone .

Where are you for the shipping , if your interested ...I will try to split or pick up the shipping ?...I have pix if you need them...I got it thursday ....I would like to try a el34 in it though ....

I have a point to point wireed 6v6 head & ....this VHT....& a vox ac4tv8..anyway ..I love my tweed champ ..w/ an antenuator & max the vol..Kevin ...

I might keep the VHT & try different tubes , if you don't want to do a deal ?..Let me know ...

Like I siad I'll pay the shipping & ins ..I got it for 179 shipped ...If you want to hold off for a week or so & let me put a few different tubes thru it & see what kind of different sound I can pull out of it ..

I'll do a better price for you ...Kevin

Archived