Fender Blues Deville 4x10

HickorySMOKES

• Members

This is a 1994 Fender Blues Deville for sale. These amps are great for everything from country, classic rock, and throw a good distortion pedal in front of it, and you can add enough gain for some alternative, and even post rock. The amp recently got new power tubes and a 12au7 to clean up the harsh sounding tone, and now it sounds really smooth.

While the amp itself is in great working condition, cosmetically it has seen some better days. There is a little bit of rust on the face plate and the previous owner tried to remove the tweed and the paint it black. the tweed still is on the top quarter of the amp, and along the back. It doesn't look all that bad. That same owner also installed some casters on the amp making it easier to move, and where the casters are attached to the cabinet there seems to be some deterioration of the wood, but it is nothing too serious, and as i said, it does not affect the functionality of the amp at all.

I bought this a couple months ago just to try it out, to be honest, the cabinet is in rough shape. This amp just has too much twang for me.

I am only asking $250 for it, and I really don't want to ship, so this is just for a local sale in CT.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks

• Members

Gnarly amp and price. I wish I were closer.

Thanks man, I wish you were closer too, haha. It really is a great amp and a great deal, I just need something a little more modern-voiced.

I may consider parting this out and shipping the parts, (chassis, speakers, reverb unit, footswitch, etc.) so let me know if yoru interested.

Thanks

Archived