VHT fatbottom 4x12 w/V30's

devilinside

• Members

This fatbottom is in excellent conditions. This is easily the best cab especially for heavier music, and I've yet to play through a cab that stays as tight as the FB. The V30's give even more bass response and stays together no matter what the volume. At $525 I think its a killer deal. I may entertain shipping but it will be completely at the buyers expense. I live in SC 29829 and am about 2.5 hrs from Atlanta GA and MAY be willing to drive some distance. I would love to trade for a nice 212 but may need some cash on buyers end as these are not cheap and don't come up for sale often. Try me! I have plenty of references on ebay

• Members

Hello!
Any interest swapping your VHT cab for a Sourmash 2061CX 212 cab (plus cash)? If you haven't seen one before, its a hand-built birch-ply replica of the Marshall Handwired 2061CX cab. Mine has a pair of V30s in it and is only a few weeks old - even comes with the Marshall gold logo. I can send some pics when I get home from work later if you're interested. Thanks much!

-lou

Archived