F/S: FRAMUS COBRA - $1,675 SHIPPED

dooredge

• Members

A (4) month old Framus Cobra up for sale. Never gigged out, in very nice condition @ 9/10. The Cobra is about as nasty a metal amp one could wish for. Very angry ready to rip your face off distortion w/ an amazing clean channel as well. Tons of tonal options between (3) channels, notch switch on each channel (changes the voice of the amp), depth control, (2) master volumes, and effects loop. Framus footswich included.

This amp goes for $3,900 retail. I got a great deal on mine and am passing that along to the next owner. No funny business here, this is the real deal, straight-up.

I am the original owner. The amp was purchased about 4 months ago from Tema Guitars up in north east Ohio. It came stock w/ Electro Harmonix tubes (which were crap) - about two weeks ago I had the whole amp re-tubed and biased. Ruby EL34B's make up the power tube section, while the preamp tubes are a mix of Ruby & JJ's (courtesy of www.valvequeen.com).

I am FIRM on price, no trades, and serious inquires only, buyer pays PayPal fees. USA sale, only.

Pictures available by request. Contact via PM's here or dooredge at g m a i l dot c o m

Archived