Trade Bait - Fender "Custom" Vibrolux Reverb - Mint Condion

Rap

• Members

Let me think on that tbv - they are cool and I`ve heard they sound great. Pm me your email and I`ll send you some pic`s of the CVR and if you have a couple of the mig you could send them also. Please keep the trade offers comming. I just emailed you pictures of my CVR.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Musicans Friend has 48 Reviews and an excellent 4 & 3/4 stars out of 5 - plus you have the option of putting it back to a normal Vibrolux for about $65. Now Sell For $650 shipped!!!

• Members

Vibroluxes are great, are you interested in the Traynor YCV40wr I have for trade? Keep in mind the Rex speaker in there really makes the EQ more responsive and makes the OD more "organic" sounding. The tubes in it are the second JJ set I've got and I can get a great Santana/early Phish tones out of it. Lets work something out!

• Members

Thanks for the offer fulltone1989 but i`m just not a fan of the Traynor amps - the 1x12 40 watter I owned just wasn`t the tone I wanted. Will trade or sell outright...

• Members

Sorry I`ve been away for a few days - I hope everone had a happy Fourth. I`m in Illinois and might consider the 5E3 - as a partical trade - is it the Deluxe(2x12 or 1x12?) Mel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived