attn: Dave Bryce

• Members

Originally posted by wetwareinterface

Hi,

could you remove or move the lame p120dude thread outta here. it is nothing more than an open jam inside kss anymore.

preferably just move it to open jam where it belongs?

What are you wearing that's wet? Hopefully not your pants.

• Members

Hi,

could you remove or move the lame p120dude thread outta here. it is nothing more than an open jam inside kss anymore.

i think a PM would have sufficed for this request.. no need for a whole thread dedicated to your concern. you are only adding to your so called "problem" of OT posts.

if you have such a problem with comradery between fellow musicians whos interests lie primarily in synths and keys then you should save yourself some hassle and RTFM.

if not.. thats cool too :o

• Members

i was pondering all of the underlying motivations behind the previous posts in this thread. very intersting. i am very intrigued by wetware from time to time... it seems this person really fights for his/her opinions and holds to them quite strongly. it is also interesting the immediate response people have to this. i believe it is annoyance and frustration. so they reply to this person with an ironical statement. then this wetware person replies back. and suddenly, this thread begins to take on the likeness of exactly the type of thing this wetware person seems to have a distaste for. constant, pointless replying and distastefull dumb humor. so i think to myself... a thread like this could become the new p120dude for the new year!

• Members

Hi,

I don't see any reason to do that...

As I've said before, I believe that people get to be friends in a forum (ideally), and I believe that friends like to hang and discuss things other than the subject matter of the forum.

Not only do I see nothing wrong with this, I'm very much into it.

The dUdE thread is totally harmless, and there are a bunch of people who seem to be enjoying it. I see no reason to disturb that. :cool:

dB

• Members

Originally posted by Dave Bryce

I don't see any reason to do that...

As I've said before, I believe that people get to be friends in a forum (ideally), and I believe that friends like to hang and discuss things other than the subject matter of the forum.

Not only do I see nothing wrong with this, I'm very much into it.

The dUdE thread is totally harmless, and there are a bunch of people who seem to be enjoying it. I see no reason to disturb that.
:cool:

dB

Very COOL! Thanks, Dave :)

That thread started out to be a bit malicious in nature, but turned into quite a fun experience for most. I still cant believe how big it got in such a short time.

Thanks again

Archived