FENDER 2011 OMEGA-MODDED HOT ROD DEVILLE III 2X12

sdhupelia

• Members

For sale is a one-of-a-kind Fender Hot Rod Deville III 2x12 all tube amp, modded by Omega Amps to make it the most amazing Fender Hot Rod series amp you'll ever hear! This is only a few months old, and sounds so toneful it's scary!

The mod combined the EQ into the Mid Control. The gain structure is now close to a Dumble-style circuit, with a more vintage old-school than harsh modern sound when pushed. I have the email thread with the guys from Omega that can confirm this as well for you.

Footswitch, cable and cover are all included!

The guitar is in very clean condition and has barely been played. It's a recent addition to my collection, purchased from the original owner who had it modded by Omega, and I'm taking a big loss at this price, but it's not getting played and I have other priorities nowadays. Since I haven't had time to really play it, I'm moving this onto someone who will appreciate it and really enjoy it.

The mods basically doubled the price of the new amp, and I'm taking a big loss and listing at $700 plus shipping - please send offers and I will take paypal but prefer bank wire or certified check. No ppgift. I will ship internationally at buyers expense. No trade offers please, thanks!

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

Archived