Engl Blackmore FS/FT for Engl Powerball or Partial Trade for Axe FX II $1000

Mikemtm

• Members

Here is one of my favorite amps for sale. It's the Engl Ritchie Blackmore 100W amp. It is roughly the Engl Savage customized to Ritchie Blackmore's desired specs. I bought this a year ago and I love it. It has newer Groove Tube 6l6-S tubes. The preamp tubes are newer Ruby Tubes 12AX7 ECC83. These were tested, and we used the tubes with the combination of High Gain and low microphonics. I just took the head to Abell Audio in Columbus, Ohio where it received a clean bill of health.

I have included some pictures. The only flaw is a scrape on the top left of the head. It was there when I bought this head. One of the pictures shows this. I kept the head in a road case since I purchased it. Our other guitarist uses a Powerball, and we decided to go with two Powerballs, so our tone isn't fighting. Therefore, I would take a Powerball V1 or V2 or a Powerball II in trade. I will add some cash for these. The only other trade I would consider is an Axe FX II. I would like this for recording.

I do have one other piece of equipment that someone may want with this. I have an Engl Pro E4x12 slant cab for sale. These retail new for $1249. I am looking for $650. It has a full metal grill and awesome sound. The cab contains 4 vintage 30s.

I am also listing other equipment both guitar and bass including FJA 5150, 6505, Mesa Triple Rec, Mesa BB 750 and bass cabs.

blackmore1p.jpg

blackmore2p.jpg

blackmore3p.jpg

Archived