FS: 2 - 8-Ohm WGS ET65 Speakers

colejustesen

• Members

I have two broken in WGS ET65 speakers that are in 8-Ohms. These are in great condition, and have been in my Peavey Classic 50 for the past year.

$100 shipped for both in the lower 48 states...

http://www.wgs4.com/content/et65

EDIT: I DO have the extra speaker padding in each box, if you need to front mount your speakers, then that way you could put it around the backside of the speaker frame.

Cole

• Members

So I weighed the two boxes and they are right at 18.6 pounds. I would want to ship them in another box... so the two boxes that hold each speaker would be in a larger box. I believe this will be cheaper for you, as well as not having to worry about losing one of the two packages. You probably will be responsible for an import tax, how much I don't know, but you might want to be prepared for that as well...

Assuming that the total combined weight is at 20 pounds, the shipping cost would be around $93.25... Though this isn't accurate and I would need to physically check for you for the utmost accurate rate.

Cole

• Members

oh, well I just have some 16 ohm speakers. An emi private jack and a governor that I'm not using. I could actually use 8 ohm 65s:D

Had those been the Legend series, I would have been a bit more interested... Thanks for the offer... If you decide you want them regardless, let me know...

Cole

Archived