Jet City Picovalve 2-5 watt, customized amp. MINT $185

Maxx61

• Members

TENTATIVELY SOLD

Has less than two hours on it. Bought as a backup to the HD147 but my VK combo has returned from being modified and the Pico is just gathering dust so no use letting it sit around. I figured someone might want to play with this and mix/match tubes to tailor their own sound. Hated the blue "333" cheap sticker logo in the middle so I bought a pewter "bomb" emblem to fit in the indent nicely. Looks righteous though the emblem is overexposed here. It's more of a dark silver look and looks even better in person. The stock sound is OK, nothing special truth be told but man oh man, does this little beast love pedals. Even with a moderately built gain pedal, I could coax liquid and creamy gain at whisper volumes from the 2-watt setting. Literally high gain heaven while watching TV. It's not really well suited for cleans however...I suppose with single coils and volume knob manipulation, you can coax a passable clean tone out of it but for dirty blues to AC/DC, the stock sound is right on time. With a pedal, pretty much anything goes. You can play grindcore with the darn thing.

$185 plus shipping. Figure $20 anywhere USA.

371e496d-1.jpg

Archived