Trade Only: ENGL Powerball 2 w/ Z9 footswitch Absolutely Brutal!

61reissue

• Members

Deal/Trade Pending....

I just got this monster and it like my Wizard Modern Classic are just too much amp for what I need right now. There is more "usable" gain on this than my old Savage and the difference betwen this and the old Powerball are night and day...not even the same amp and they should have changed the name. 4 "TRUE" independant channels, 2 master volumes, mid boost, Fx loop, tube indicator...stunning amout of features in this amp!

Excellent condition with a tiny nick on the back of the amp but I just mention it because it holds it back from being true "new" condition and comes with the damn near $300 Z9 footswitch which is killer with this as it gives you true access to all 4 channels, mid boost, and both Master Volumes. I can honestly say feature and sound wise the best amp for the money...for the brootals!

Looking for something will a tad less gain and something that doesn't have my wife screaming at me because I won't stop f'ing with the whammy bar for hours on end..Maybe something smaller, dare i say the word combo amp(mabe an nice Mark 5 or Einstien combo) for purposes of space in my house and sanity in my wife....trade value $1850ish

100_3973.jpg

100_3977.jpg

Archived