FS/FT: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier

O00Coolzero00O

• Members

This listing is for a 3 Channel Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier head (non multi-watt version). I am the original owner and bought it brand new. The Amp is in perfect aesthetic condition ( no rips, dings, etc), and in brand new working condition (10/10)- barely having 4 hours of play time, it still has the factory tubes installed. The sale includes the dust cover, foot switch, and all the necessary cables to get you rocking. The amp is one of the most diverse and adaptable amps in hard rock, metal, and blues, capable of hitting anything while giving you the incredible capabilities of refine and fine tuning your own tone to your liking. The amp is a beast and one of the best I've ever owned, hands down.

It was never gigged or taken outside of my house this amp was babied and kept in temp controlled room for all it's life- I try to keep my gear like new. I'm asking $1100 shipped, or best offer!

I would be happy to supply any additional pictures or information upon request, don't hesitate to PM!

DSCN1355.jpg

DSCN1380.jpg

DSCN1376.jpg

DSCN1369.jpg

DSCN1404.jpg

DSCN1366.jpg

DSCN1367.jpg

DSCN1408.jpg

Archived