AMPEG SVT-3 Pro and SWR SM400 (pre fender) Bass amps + other rack gear FS

freedlebeatle

• Members

I have an Ampeg SVT-3 Pro bass amp i am looking to get rid of as well as a '93 (pre-fender) SWR SM-400 bass amp. The ampeg is in GOOD+ to EXCELLENT condition. Standard rack rash around mounting holes and standard chasis wear for a used amp. BRAND NEW (less than an hour of use) JJ tube set installed and recently serviced. I am asking $750, fairly firm. The SWR SM-400 is a little more beat up. slightly bent (still fully functional and mountable) rack ear, standard rack rash and chasis wear for a 20 year old amp. When I bought it, it had no top panel and the innards were fully exposed (shipped to me in a 4u rack to protect it), I have since dremel'd myself a crudely cut and vented plexiglass top, but be aware it is not cut perfectly, and is not the factory top panel. This is a rackmount amp, so when its in a rack you cant even see it, so it is a functional, and protective top panel for a piece of rackmounted gear. I am asking $350 firm for this amp.

In addition to these bass amps, I have a Fostex 3013 Patch bay with writing on the white labels, asking $50 firm and an ART 341 dual 15 band EQ, asking $85, fairly firm.

If you are interested in ANY of these pieces of gear, feel free to send cash offers, but I am REALLY looking for trades in form of power amps or pre amps for rack mounting for bass. We can talk shipping costs if you buy for cash, if we trade, id be willing to pay to ship to if you pay to ship your trade to me and could arrange to ship on same day and provide tracking numbers so we both know our gear has been shipped. If you wind up shipping a 50 pound power amp in trade for a 3 pound patchbay or eq (plus cash on my end of course), I would be more than willing to split shipping cost if it winds up being outrageously costly. any funds exchanging hands will be dealt with with paypal, to avoid long delays in waiting for checks to clear or trying to hide and mail cash, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived