OT SPAM: SKB Case, SR-JV card and other various items

wheresgrant3

• Members

I know we have a section on this forum for listing items for sale, it just seems no one (but a few of us )can find it.

I just made an unexpected purchase and as a result I'm doing a little spring cleaning...

FOR SALE

ENSONIQ SQ2 76 key workstation-small crack near mod wheel-Includes manual. Pickup near NYC only-$150

FOR SALE

61 key SKB Hardcase-

Dimensions (L x W x H): 42 x 15-1/2 x 5 in.

Maximum size keyboard that will fit (L x W x H): 42 x 14-1/2 x 5 in.

Minumum size keyboard that will fit (L x W x H): 36-3/4 x 9 x 5 in.

Weight: 16 lbs.

$85 + Shipped

FOR SALE OR TRADE

SR-JV80-04 Vintage Keys Expansion board-$75 shipped

or trade with SR-JV80-08 "Keyboards of the 60's & 70's"

FOR SALE

M-Audio Quattro USB/Firewire interface

In original box. Used only once-$115 shipped

FOR SALE

Alesis Nanoverb- 18bit digital effects box. Great for recording or live use. Stereo chorus, reverb, delay and flange. Comes with foot pedal and original manual. -$65 shipped

PM me if interested!

;)

• Members

Originally posted by eric

So what did you buy, Grant? Pre-NAMM gas strikes!
:D

Regards,

Eric

Funny you should ask. I really wasn't in the market for anything and I was hoping to see what NAMM put out before I made a move. But I've been so disgusted by the relaibility of my Triton LE (Korg Tech though has been great helping me troubleshoot)that was about to make an uncomfortable decision to buy the Extreme. I really want it... I just can afford or justify it right now. The LE is literally disintergrating. I have two random dead keys and a third is begining to fade. Plus it doesn't save edits or patches anymore. My plan was to go into debt, buy the Extreme, and sell the LE off broken. Or worse... sell my EX7 and limit my debt. ARRRGH! The horror!!!!

I decided I just couldn't do it. I just needed a reliable Rompler to gig with and spending $2K on the Extreme to primarily gig wasn't sitting with me too well. I looked at the MO6... but that didn't offer sampling. I looked at old Triton Classics, but again the sampling was an issue.

Then I came across an opportunity to purchase a Fantom S for an incredibly good price. The primary purpose of my LE was for sample playback, some synth, pad, lead sounds and some organ. The Fantom S offers that and so much more, plus it has a very nice keybed. Since I was able to spend less than half on the Fantom I'll probably keep the LE and see if I can repair it. If for anything it might make a decent (if somewhat large) synth module. I think the Fantom will make a great replacement for the LE!

Did you sell the XP30... ? I see you gassing up over there!

;):thu:

Archived