VHT pitbull $750 shipped

stonem66

• Members

relisting this with a lower price. I hate to sell this but I have no choice but I need money fast xmas is coming and I dont play this nearly as much as my four year old girl plays with her toys lol. Asking $750 shipped in the US. Paypal gift would REALLY be appreciated but isnt a deal breaker. It is in fantastic condition and works perfect. No trades email me at stonemoses66@yahoo.com for fast response, thanks for looking. PS I can send as many pics as you need but they dont want to upload here for some reasn, I have been having trouble with this site for awhile now. I have good feedback on ebay, here, rigtalk, TGP, sevenstring.org and a few other places. No worries dealing with me. I live in Illinois and local pickup would be great, but I will ship no problem if need be

• Members

oops, guess I shoulda mentioned its a CL 50 lol. Was in a hurry this morning. Anyway the amp is spoken for as of now but hasnt been paid for yet. Here is a link with pics http://www.ebay.com/itm/121024176867...84.m1562.l2649 If the sale falls through I will let the people that PMd me know in the order that they PMd. Thanks guys.

Archived