Converted Wurli 206 Fs In Nyc

jimkost2002

• Members

I have a beautiful, responsive 206 FS here. This action is amazing! Just tuned as well. Original Blond Top and Faceplate. Vibrato added. Speakeasy Pedal...IMHO this ped is even better than the original...Steve Hayes is a god. Wooden Legs.....which I've found I prefer as they dont oxidize like the chrome and are just as sturdy. I also have the Vintage Vibe Fuse and Speaker Shutoff Mods (godsends)...oh yea, there is also a medium duty road case that I can add as well...I am only selling as I have a 112 and a 145b that I must put some effort into and also am using the Logic Instruments for in-town non-cartage gigs.

If you are in the Greater NYC (or tristate) area I would be ecstatic if we could arrange pickup (cash or US postal MO and carry) to avoid hassles of shipping.

I should have pics by Wed/Thu at latest and you can email me (at the email address listed below) for them.....and any questions that you might have.

I really want to avoid ebay and dearly want this baby to go to a loving owner. Please email your offers above $975 to jimkost2002@yahoo.com. Pm's welcome.Thanks!

Archived