WTB: Gibson 57 Plus Pickup, and Angus Young Signature Pickup, SCN Strat Pups, SD Phat

Effectsiation

• Members

Hi there,

Just looking for a Gibson 57 Classic Plus Pickup (in Nickel) and a Gibson Angus Young Signature Pickup (in Nickel). I'm also considering the possiblity that I might need one more regular Gibson '57 Classic Pickup (in Nickel) so if you've got one cheap feel free to send me a price on that.

Aside from that I am also looking for a set of Fender Samarium Cobalt Noiseless (SCN) Strat Pickups (in White, not Aged White or Parchment)

I have a set of Seymour Duncan Dimebuckers I can trade, and also a really good set of Ibanez pickups that will be coming out of my Artcore. Also if you're looking for cheap pickups for some reason, I'll be pulling a pair of pickups out of my Samick SG, that sound pretty darn good for harder rock.

Aside from that I'm probably also in the market for a pair of Seymour Duncan Phat Cat's or possibly a pair of TV Jones Filtertron's (the kind that fit into a standard humbucker size) whatever sounds classic.

See I just recently bought a Jagmaster (which will take 2 Humbuckers) and I have no idea what I should put in it. So any pickups you have that you'd want to suggest, and sell cheap, I'll probably buy.

Thanks,

Jacob

p.s. I'm in VA, zipcode 20191

Archived