MAY BE LOOKING FOR FENDER MAHOGANY (HSS)

agradywills

• Members

I have one what have you got to trade? It's Transparent Red Black headstock. Black pickguard. pushbutton tone circuit thing in the volume knob.

How does it sound compared to regular strats? Do you have any pics?

Here's what I have or I can purchase it outright.

try this link for my stuff:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1773379

• Members

I got it because I love Les Paul tone, but I can't play them well. I am a Strat player. It is darker and has more balls than a regular strat. The other strat that I have has a humbucker in the bridge also. I prefer that tone to single coil. The guitar is very nice, it plays just like a strat. The tone switching thing is wierd I have not figured it out totally. Sometimes if I am playing I push it to see if I like that better. I have pictures, but I have not mastered how to load them on here. They don't give you a lot of space. my email is

souldonor1@aol.com shoot me a regular email, and I will send you some. I posted it on harmony a long time ago. A buddy of mine is interested in it, but I will tell him it might sell. It is my backup guitar. I need to replace it quickly. If you want Les Paul tone it is not the right guitar for you. That is what I wanted. It has a sound all its own. If you can play a Les Paul with the pitched neck. I would get a Les Paul. Anyhow I don't want to just talk you out of it, but if your quest is the hybrid plays like a strat/sounds like a LP this is not the one. This is closer to an SG. But not ok I am talking in circles. The bottom line is this sounds just like a Strat made out of Mahogany. Talk to ya soon.

Adios,

Butch

Archived