WTB cheap Gibson or Les Paul

Timmott

• Members

WTB: Gibson Les Paul Studio or SG of some sort. I'm also willing to trade my ESP LTD EC-1000 with HSC and cash for the right Gibson. I might be interested in a nice MIJ LP like a Greco, Orville, Tokai, Edwards or Burny as well. Let me know what you have and we can work something out, I'll entertain all offers :thu:.

• Members
WTB: Gibson Les Paul Studio or SG of some sort. I'm also willing to trade my ESP LTD EC-1000 with HSC and cash for the right Gibson. I might be interested in a nice MIJ LP like a Greco, Orville, Tokai, Edwards or Burny as well. Let me know what you have and we can work something out, I'll entertain all offers
:thu:

I have a Chinese les paul knockoff, not the same quality as the guitars you mentioned, but the same or better than the epiphones. PM if interested or for more details.

• Members

A Faded SG (brown) in good shape, with an Epi HSC and Tesla Active Eletronics for, say $550 and shipping. I'm looking to fund a new amp...

Here's pix from before I had the actives installed...

SG001.jpg

SG003.jpg

SG002.jpg

It's a 1-piece body, which is cool, since they are usually 2- or 3-piece bodies. Nice fat neck, too...

Archived