Ernie ball musicman EVH sunburst # 80850

bischero

• Members

Hey guys, I sold my favorite guitar ever, about 10 years ago, and I still regret it. It was a Sunburst Van Halen model, serial # 80850. I bought it new in 91, i spent my life savings on it at the time( I was 13). I bought it NJ guitar &bass center in Edison NJ. In 99 or 2000, I sold it on ebay, to a guy named Rudy Chavez in California, I noticed a few months later he posted it for sale. I imagine he sold it, and I just want to know if it went to a nice home. I played the hell out of it, the frets were beat to hell when I sold it, It had a few nicks, noticably on the back, and a nick on the top of the headtock. I replaced the toggle switch as well. If anyone has it, I would be really interested in buying, REALLY interested. Even if you don't want to sell it, I would love to know if it is still alive( iknow this is crazy talk , but I loved that guitar). If you have it just shoot me a message, maybe in the future you might want to sell it and I would like to be first in line for it. It's got 10 years o my teenage sweat in the neck still.... I am very serious in buying if someone does have it!

Archived