Anyone have Scales that are in TAB form???

DrPuls

• Members

Hey guys, I need some good scales to play and warm up and practice to. But I know its sad, I cant read music, but i can read tablature. Any one know of a good site or some tablature of some good scales to practice on a daily basis.

• Members

I went as far as this: went down to Kinko's and enlarged a photo of a guitar neck, copied four times, pasted to 14"X24" paper, photocopied, then put colored stickers on the relevant notes. Dammit, I never got past the key of E (and that's the key I started with!), but I did 32 necks of 26 scales and 4 triads for one key! Cool, huh? All 24 frets with the notes on paper. The fretlight guitar is better, though, and I swear, I thought the same ideas as amptone.com before I read it about making the fretlight MIDI capable!! Talk about the ultimate teacher of scales!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine a scale being played in real time on the computer and the fretboard lighting on the exact spots! With tempo control! How about downloading a song the fretlight can teach you?!!! Maybe someday.........

• Members

Originally posted by DrPuls

Hey guys, I need some good scales to play and warm up and practice to. But I know its sad, I cant read music, but i can read tablature. Any one know of a good site or some tablature of some good scales to practice on a daily basis.

Look in the sticky on this forum, if that fails > google.com

Archived