Robin Trower- Daydream

• Members

335 clone: do I get extra points for naming the other BOC song referenced in your avatar? ;)

I actually saw, once upon a time, Journey *open* for Blue Oyster Cult. Believe it or not. This was when Journey had first formed, Schon had just split from Santana.

Anyway, what a great show. The "On your Feet, or On Your Knees" tour.

• Members

335 clone: do I get extra points for naming the other BOC song referenced in your avatar?
;)

I actually saw, once upon a time, Journey *open* for Blue Oyster Cult. Believe it or not. This was when Journey had first formed, Schon had just split from Santana.

Anyway, what a great show. The "On your Feet, or On Your Knees" tour.

Sure:thu: 10 extra points.

I saw Journey open for ELP once. Quite an interesting mix. I saw BOC a couple of dozen times, but OYFOOYK was my introduction to the band so I missed that tour. The Black and Blue tour was one of my favorites.

Have you seen this cool video for ME-262?

[YOUTUBE]vI-z64G3tvU[/YOUTUBE]

:rawk::rawk::rawk:

• Members

A band I was in actually opened for BOC in the 80's. May sound more impressive then it really was, it was Juneau Alaska, more like an auditorium then an arena. We made every mistake you could think of, including not being able to find the side door when arriving at the venue, so we went in the main doors along with the crowd. "Who are you guys and why are you all dressed like that?" "Uh, we're the opening band..."

Anyway, it was fun, we didnt' do too bad, and later on some of our guys wound up partying with them at their hotel, which unfortunately I missed.

• 2 years later...
  • Members

One of my favorite songs.
:thu:

I found a hand written Trower tab book a while back on a file sharing program and it has a bunch of his songs in it, including Daydream:

http://rapidshare.com/files/118055027/Robin_Trower_TABs.pdf.html

Hope that helps.

Gone now :cry:

I actually wound up back here from a web search for the Daydream tabs.

the search continues

Archived