recording noob, need help, riffworks T4 :(

Foamoi_refreshe

• Members

Hi all,

first off, i have never posted in this forum, so not sure if this is in the right place

i am looking for some new software maybe also some new hardware for my home recording. i currently have a small setup but im not a all happy with . what i have is a line6 UX1 interface with the riffworks T4 software. i have had so many problems with this software its unreal, apart from the fact the program keeps on messing up my recorded files and loosing them, the drum patterns are really gash and puts fills in stupid places and i cant record and cut things apart and i cant layer tracks the way i want.

what i want to know, is what software can i get to use with my UX1 that i will be able to completely record my own tracks with some better drum patterns and possibly the ability to make my own drum patterns. i want to be able to (hopefully) keep the PodFarm active to use the effects+amp models on there while recording.

has anybody had any experience with the full Riffworks program using the UX1 or other Line6 products or know of any other better software i can buy that works well with this setup.

i have heard ableton live is good, anyone had any experience with this?? wortht the price? and which one to get?

or will i have to sell the UX1 and buy a new interface and or hardware top get what i want?

just to let you know, i am also on a budget

thanks in advance!!

Archived