Bargain Hunters, get in here! Amplitube Group Buy, and Line6 Giving Away PodFarm Std.

Agreed

• Members

1. IKMM Amplitube Group Buy!

I've got the details up on my blog, but this is pretty damned cool. T-Racks Singles' group buy got over 5000 users. This one starts as buy-one-get-one-free for everyone, and as soon as 2000 people hop on board, everyone gets another for free. I don't know what happens past that, but I know that they kept adding new things to the T-Racks 3 Singles one after the promotional goals had been met.

And I know that with 59 days to go, there are already nearly 170 users on board as of this posting. Looks like it'll likely be another successful GB, if you've been considering Amplitube stuff but on the fence now's the time to make your move.

2. PodFarm Silver Free to iLok users, Line6 product owners through the end of September (you get to keep it forever, you just have to get on board the promotion by then)

Check out my blog post on the topic for details, features, and links to the free offer page and model list page

I've got lots of clips of IK stuff and some Pod Farm clips on my blog - a blog reader has suggested that I make a little "guided tour" of Pod Farm Standard, and I will probably do something like that.

Archived