OC-2 mods?

• Members

Run a high gain fuzz in front of it and the OC-2 will immediately become confused and start gurgling rabidly ... and, if I'm not mistaken, a pitch shifter set up two octaves should have an even more intense effect in the pre position.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

if i happen to run across an oc-2 in my pawn shop travels ill see what bending can be done. i have plenty of octave peds so murdering an oc-2 wont bug me too much. ill try to pick the brain of the man in charge of a somewhat well known boutique effects maker where i happen to work

• Members

Originally posted by brokent0ne

if i happen to run across an oc-2 in my pawn shop travels ill see what bending can be done. i have plenty of octave peds so murdering an oc-2 wont bug me too much. ill try to pick the brain of the man in charge of a somewhat well known boutique effects maker where i happen to work

I'd start with a danelectro.

• Members

Originally posted by brokent0ne

Well, I hope you come up with something interesting. Please make a post when you discover a nice mod for this pedal. Thanks!:)

• Members

Feedback loop! Either use a loop box or open it up and do it.

I've done it with an OC-3. Because it has a wet and dry out I was able to run the dry out into the input, and then listen to the octave output. I could run the wet out into the input too. You get some nice tones when you move the dials around. There's probably a way of doing this with an OC-2 and a bit of tech knowledge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived