So, which new release should I buy?

jcn37203

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Did you know that the cover for some Metallica album is a photograph of blood and semen mixed together? That's all I've got.

I don't know which one that is. I don't have any Metallica but I like their first few okay. SOAD is way cooler. They've really grown on me even though I'm not really into thrash metal at all.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

Aren't they some frat-thug rock band like Creed or Limp Bizkit or the Foos or something?

No.

However, like Clutch, their adeptness at heavy rock attracts a certain amount of annoying assholes. But there is plenty going on to keep the upper brain waves percolating.

I hated them at first. But like every band or album I've ever really, really loved, it took a while to grow on me.

One of those deals where I like the band, but dislike many of the fans (Clutch, tool, etc).

• Members

Originally posted by paulandpaul

I think it's a great album. just too long. there are some really cool songs and guitar playing on it. but ey, different strokes...

That is kind of typical with all of his {censored} nowadays. A portion is good and a portion sucks. 2 sides were not necessary for this release.

I'm getting the SK Woods today. I promise.

• Members

Originally posted by lou_weed

I don't know which one that is. I don't have any Metallica but I like their first few okay. SOAD is way cooler. They've really grown on me even though I'm not really into thrash metal at all.

Neither do I. The only one I've ever owned was the one with "Enter Sandman" on it. I don't think I have it anymore. Alas, I think I shall survive nonetheless.

Archived