Dammit! (at least I'll finally get to use one of those extended warranties...)

Tag

• Members

I was just getting up from my desk and accidentally kicked my open cd-rw drive pretty hard. Now it won't close. :(

On the bright side, I actually am going to get to finally use one of those damn "cover-all" warranties they trick you into buying at places like CompUSA.

Still have to drive down there though. Dammit. Anyone every done this with CompUSA? I wonder how long it'll take...

The moral is: Dont forget to close your drive after you grab your freshly burned cd... :(:mad::(

• Members
Originally posted by Taganov

I was just getting up from my desk and accidentally kicked my open cd-rw drive pretty hard. Now it won't close.
:(

On the bright side, I actually am going to get to finally use one of those damn "cover-all" warranties they trick you into buying at places like CompUSA.

Still have to drive down there though. Dammit. Anyone every done this with CompUSA? I wonder how long it'll take...

The moral is: Dont forget to close your drive after you grab your freshly burned cd...
:(:mad::(

My fiance somehow broke the little latch tab on her new laptop. We took it back to CompUSA and they took it in with no questions asked. They had to send it back to Sony, but she had it back right as rain in less than a week.

Plus, we hadn't been able to get it to access my network drives, but when it came back it just worked with no extra effort.

:confused:

Archived