AotD: ...and I can still hear her complain.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

B000000OQY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

As much as I hate the 80s, this album's one of the few bright spots. I love Appetite, too, but this one's my favorite. The second half of it is just something. For when I'm in one of these moods.

That's funny -- I've had that song in my head for the past week.

• Members

Originally posted by Thelonius

nice.

One thing I'm going to admit this one time is how much I love the non-dominant rhythm guitar tone on "Mama Kin," the last of the live, full-band tracks. Is that an Aerosmith cover? Because if so, I'm REALLY gonna be ashamed. But anyway, the rhythm guitar that's panned left, I've always loved that sound.

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

One thing I'm going to admit this one time is how much I love the non-dominant rhythm guitar tone on "Mama Kin," the last of the live, full-band tracks. Is that an Aerosmith cover? Because if so, I'm REALLY gonna be ashamed. But anyway, the rhythm guitar that's panned left, I've always loved that sound.

Yes it is an Aerosmith cover, and yes Izzy was the real hero of Guns N' Roses.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Twang

Yeah, I was under the impression that he wrote most of the tunes. He was the Brian Jones of the band.

well..sorta. I mean. Brian was the lead guy and keith was the rhythm guy. and keith was the songwriter.

So maybe he was more like keith.

But he didn't get the credit keith got. so in that sense he was more like jones.

I give up. :(

Archived