Tuners

• Members
Originally posted by murtaghstyle

Korg DT-10!!!!!

+1

the display on the DT-10 is PERFECT!! For live use...its big letters and bright lights make it super easy to read while doing other stuff at the same time...:) ....the best thing about the DT-10 is the fast tracking, even tho the letter does not change fast enough, the "tuning light strip" does have a super fast tracking....

:cool: best bang for the buck...

:)

• Members

Carvin CT801 is like a Boss TU12 knock off.
Damn good chromatic tuner with bad bypass for less then $30.
This has a good analog needle, no digital lights.
If you don't have to run your signal through it but only to it then I highly recommend it.

• Members
Originally posted by Echotraveler

+1

the display on the DT-10 is PERFECT!! For live use...its big letters and bright lights make it super easy to read while doing other stuff at the same time...
....the best thing about the DT-10 is the fast tracking, even tho the letter does not change fast enough, the "tuning light strip" does have a super fast tracking....

:cool:
best bang for the buck...

+1 more. great, great tuner.

a little info on the tuning process, that i throw into every thread involving tuners. some very, very good points in here.

• Members
Originally posted by StratStevo

Steve Vai's tech, note the TU-2 in the photo....

vaitech.jpg

Holy crap! He's using the force to levitate it!

I use a Guyatone Micro Tuner. It's awesome and as good as the Boss and any other I've tried. It's perfect for saving space on a pedalboard.

~MkF!
"If this message is not blinking - your a loser!"

Archived