Decimator pedal or rack???

• Members

I really dig the decimator, but I'm tryin to figure out if I should go for the rack or the pedal... how much better is the rack than the pedal? and am I gonna have any problems with the pedal live when I switch to say, the clean channel, or anything? Anybody tried both?? anybody selling one? ;)

• Members

I own the pedal and you will be amazed how good this thing is since even on cleans you do not need to turn it off AT ALL. There is no compression or loss of sustain or anything.

So if you want 2 channels of Decimator, get the rack, if you only need one, just get the pedal.

• Members

erm, I dont really have an answer as I've never used a decimator. BUT, I see you want an SG...I've got a SG special for you to check out. I modified it to have P-90s and a sweet tortoise pickguard. There's some dings and whatnot, but I'll give you a deal on it. Check it out and PM me if you're interested... pics at http://www.ewimusic.com/ish

• Members

It isn't really like a two channel in that its just a two in one tho, one goes in front of the guitar and the other goes in the loop, so its fighting noise in two seperate places, as opposed to being just a "more of the same" kind of thing

and thats a great looking SG, dings and all, but I'm about to blow some serious coin on a framus cobra and possibly this decimator jig, so I can't be indulging my SG gas at the moment, sorry!

Archived