GC grand opening in Syracuse story

• Members

One of the best and worst experiences I've ever had was last night. After driving for an hour my bass player and I got to guitar center only to find a 2 hour line to get in. Near the end of the line there were hot chicks passing out free tshirts. I walked into the 5billion decible chaos only to see Elvis himself singing and greeting people at the door. Now picture the usual guitar center mayhem times 50. The funniest {censored} was the really fat kid playing a zakk wylde epiphone. I'm sure there were great musicians there, but they certainly weren't playing the instruments. The worst of it was I went up there to buy the ibanez cs9 which I didn't see on the floor. I asked the guy that worked there and he said they didn't carry ibanez pedals (which I knew was bull{censored}). So I asked another guy and they had a bunch of ibanez pedals behind the counter, but not the cs9. This is just a message to everyone that if you want to see the goofiest guitar wielding fat kids, go to a grand openin for guitar center.

Archived