crazy double guitar video

gearnut

• Members

Anybody heard of michael angelo? not me, but here's a really nutty video of him playing a double guitar. He sure does shred, but ouch... There's a section where he starts slapping the other neck, it looks like he's gonna fly away or trying to cop some kind of michael jackson dance move....the 80's have returned to us in hideous glory...

http://www.koreus.com/files/200502/double-guitar.html

• Members
Originally posted by Psycho_Angus

Old clip, everyone hates him. No passion, {censored} hair, {censored} guitar. Should have been an accountant or something, that industry needs cold analytical peope cos that {censored}er ain't a musician.

i think hes awesome :confused: :confused:

• Members

He's an athlete, an athletic freak, that's all. If he's in the Guiness Book of Records (which I think he is) then he impresses me about as much as anyone else in there. "The man with 7 toes", "The lady who can swallow a bike chain", "The man who can play two guitar necks at once" Wooo! Impressive! No, sad.
Whatever possesed him to learn it.

• Members

It doesn't stop at 2 either... I've seen vids of him with a totally awesome quad-guitar... that's right, twice as shredtastic as the double, 4 necks and bodies that lock together. ...rediculous.

EDIT: are those little lamps attached to his headstocks?:D

.tom

Archived