E-mu Xboard 61

• Members

Hi, I have an E-mu Xboard 61 key midi controller. I use it with a dual 2.3 G5 PowerMAC, a MOTU 828mkII and Logic Pro 7.2. Does anyone else use this midi controller because I don't understand why a certain E key acts differently than all the rest of the keys when I change octaves. I press the E key that is acting weird and it wont send a tone out to my headphones, i have to press it a bunch of times before it does. It pretty much plays a tone at random no matter how many times i press the key for some reason. I purchased this keyboard and returned it because I thought it was defective, but I just got another one and it's doing the same thing so I'm guessing this is either a defect with all the new xboard 61's or it's some weird feature that I don't yet understand. Shed some light on this because I feel stumped as of right now

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Hi Mr Flume,

Sorry to bother you with a unrelated questions - but does the Xboard 61 have expression pedal input? I have a Xboard49 and love it - except for the lack of no exp input. Tried to reach EMU, but got no reply ...

Thx!

/Jacob

Archived