spam - Synths 4 sale!

• Members

Blue faced Novation A-Station

Yellow faced Micro Q

Casio RZ-1

The A-Station and MicroQ come with original manuals. Dunno how much they're worth tho. I put them up for $400/microQ and $200/A-Station on my myspace page, but that's probably high. So just make an offer I guess.

Trades are hot. Specifically I'm looking for a Machinedrum, a Monomachine, or a virus b/c (rack or keys)...

• Members

You've got to be kidding me, people... The RZ-1 I can understand, even the A-Station is forgivable for it's two character LCD screen.... but if you're telling me that NO ONE here is interested in a kick-ass synth like the Micro Q, then I must have flown off my rocker!!! :confused::eek:

:D

• Members

Originally posted by hyperjoga

You've got to be kidding me, people... The RZ-1 I can understand, even the A-Station is forgivable for it's two character LCD screen.... but if you're telling me that NO ONE here is interested in a kick-ass synth like the Micro Q, then I must have flown off my rocker!!!
:confused::eek:

:D

I've actually been considering another uQ for the past couple of months, but alas, all my musical funds have been soaked up by my modular.

Archived