Ebay trouble...

• Members

Suggestion:
Notify the recipient of the $ immediately and ask them to deny the duplicate payment. That way the paypal charges won't apply. If no response from your seller within a day go to your transaction history at paypal.com and click on the dispute link and tell them its a duplicate payment and that you don't get any response from the seller. First copy the transaction number to your clipboard so you can paste that in where they ask for it. Don't wait around more than a day for the seller to respond. Time is against you on this.

• Members

I had this problem before because Paypal said they had some "glitch" in their system which caused them to debit me twice for an item I bought. I emailed Paypal and told them they had charged me twice and they refunded me one of the payments within 24 hours. Hope you get your problem sorted too.

• Members

Thanks for your suggestions:), I've emailed the seller and hopefully that should sort it - I take it paypal gets tricky if you wait too long then?
Damn ebay: I was paying but accidentaly closed window during the loading and went back to 'my ebay' where it said I hadn't paid... I stupidly went through the checkout again without looking at my paypal account first:rolleyes: .
Anyway, thanks again for the advice:cool: .

• Members
Originally posted by extremelybored

I've somehow managed to pay for something twice (with paypal) - how hard will it be to get my money back?
:(
I also realise how stupid it sounds:p!

That same {censored} happened to me.Paypal has a bug in their system.You have to contact them.

Archived