Fingermush...

Blungo

• Members

Thanks, but i found a cable that works perfectly. I can now transfer stuff in stereo to the laptop.

I have to work on the shed all day tomorrow (sat.) other than that if you want to come over and supervise the transfer process, anytime is cool with me.

• Members

Originally posted by Blungo

Thanks, but i found a cable that works perfectly. I can now transfer stuff
in stereo
to the laptop.

I have to work on the shed all day tomorrow (sat.) other than that if you want to come over and supervise the transfer process, anytime is cool with me.

Sweet ASS!!1! My roommate should be gone tomorrow, so I'll be in throughout the day. I'll probably end up running synth-comm for a few hours.

• Members

On an unrelated note. I have to say that i've been getting some very nice droney/fuzzy sounds ala earth or sunn0))) by runing either the tone machine or big cheese through the bee-baa. Mmmmm, droney.

• Members

Nice! my last tape has a fifteen minute synth section that sounds like the mournful drone of an NES stuck on Gameover, with a lawyer ranting thru a stereo memory man.

I'm pisse off that I recorded over that Nurse With Wound track.:mad:

Oh hey listen to that swans album, or Chrome while you work tomorrow.

• Members

Doh! I just realized that you didn't leave those casettes. I'll dig out the casette player and maybe we can listen to them next time?

Casette. That's an interesting word doncha think?

yeah, one my common mispelled werds.

Picked up Dylan Thomas-Adventures in the skin trade (1st print) for a buck, adn Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia for $2. BMTHOAG is one has one of the most brewtal endings ever.

• Members

Originally posted by Fingermush

yeah, one my common mispelled werds.

Picked up Dylan Thomas-Adventures in the skin trade (1st print) for a buck, adn Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia for $2. BMTHOAG is one has one of the most brewtal endings ever.

Is that Bob Dylan Thomas?

• Members

Originally posted by Fingermush

Shut up

hey do you want to name our project Ponies hate death?

seriously , it's an awesome fookin' name.

Sure, although i've grown kinda attached to Insect Sock, but i guess that could be another thing.

• Members

Sure, although i've grown kinda attached to Insect Sock, but i guess that could be another thing.

Insect Sock is pretty damn cool, maybe PHD sould be my spoken word/noise project name. Steve will ahte it, so it may work out just fine.

Archived