Alright, somebody take charge...

jcn37203

• Members
Originally posted by JuanPabloJr.

You're kidding...

Is a week without this really that painful for you? You'd think this was the {censored}ing UN or something
:rolleyes:

Some people might be pending trades or interested in contacting someone they don't have an email address for or something.

You don't have to come if you don't want to.

• Members

Originally posted by jcn37203

Some people might be pending trades or interested in contacting someone they don't have an email address for or something.

You don't have to come if you don't want to.

I won't... but I'll be waiting here with my sarcasm and ignorance when you all get back.

• Members

Originally posted by sdre

how abt channel #hcef?

mirc's just another program... shouldn't be that hard?

i could post the ip and stuff.

Damn, mIrc. Now that's some retro stuff there. Haven't done that in years.

• Members
Originally posted by TIKIROCKER

It'd be hilarious to see the entirety of HCEF on ICQ ... jeezus!

I must say Jason, you probably
do
need to book into the Betty Ford chat clinic if you'd miss this pad for a week ... c'mon bro, y'know you need to dry out a bit.
:D

Are you guys kidding me?

Is it really going to be down for a week?

I've disappeared for a week or two before, so its not that big of a deal. I'm just saying, why a week?

Guess I need to read the thread instead of just the title.

• Members

It says weekend in the post.

For all you guys dogging JCN, you need to stop. I know this isn't helping to disuade the fact that CSK accused us of being butt buddies, but I'd be taking up for anyone because you {censored}ers are all hypocrites.

You'll be slapping your arm for a {censored}ing vein within a DAY. Every single one of you. That's right bitches, I'm calling you out. This means you Tiki. Juan. Yep.

I laugh at all of you and your devilish addiction.

*runs off to hide syringes*

• Members
Originally posted by Thelonius

It says weekend in the post.

For all you guys dogging JCN, you need to stop. I know this isn't helping to disuade the fact that CSK accused us of being butt buddies, but I'd be taking up for anyone because you {censored}ers are all hypocrites.

You'll be slapping your arm for a {censored}ing vein within a DAY. Every single one of you. That's right bitches, I'm calling you out. This means you Tiki. Juan. Yep.

I laugh at all of you and your devilish addiction.

runs off to hide syringes

I get the gag Thel and the spirit of it but really mate, I come and go from this place in ever longer stretches and I don't give it a second thought in the 3-4 month stretches I am absent ... I'm a part time denizen at best ( these days ) and believe it or not, for me there is life outside the fourm. ;)

Archived