Pigt

pighood

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by pighood

First with the G2 (here used as percussion). Also heard are der Q and a Reaktor ensemble I just downloaded called "Who's Here" making trumpetburpie sounds.

Nice noise. :) Since Evolver's original name was "Noise" i hope you will soon post some noise related demos from your MEK. Thats where i got most interest for getting Evolver, while everyone just keeps posting the same MEK basslines and zaps we already heard 9000 times before on other synths. Therefore, bring some MEK NOIIIIZE!!!! :love:

• Members
Originally posted by Unfed

excellent tune, really entertaining. the ending is fitting as well. great stuff.

may all the 'players' roll their eyes and shake their heads in disgust...

:thu:

:thu::rolleyes:

Did you really need synthesizers -- let alone the ones you claim to own (though I'm sure you do) -- to make that ... that ... it's just nothing ... it's less than nothing because nothing requires no effort.

Are you, Don Solaris and Unfed lovers?

Perhaps you should consider it. Then record and mix in the sounds of your delicate and/or brutal lovemaking.

THEN -- and ONLY then -- do I think you'd have some VERY special!

Rock on, piggy! Your mental illness is serving you well. :thu::rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by Diametro

:thu::rolleyes:

Did you really need synthesizers -- let alone the ones you claim to own (though I'm sure you do) -- to make that ... that ... it's just nothing ... it's less than nothing because nothing requires no effort.

Ok, if it took no effort at all...please recreate what he did and post it here. Thank you.

• Members

Originally posted by JSRockit

Ok, if it took no effort at all...please recreate what he did and post it here. Thank you.

Ummm ... I don't do covers, rocker.

You also seem to have some difficulty with reading comprehension because I wrote the track was LESS THAN NOTHING because IT DID require effort.

Save your misguided animosity for VSE.

• Members

Originally posted by pighood

Don't bother tossing mud at piggie...he enjoy it.

I've got to admit, though. Piggy's whole personna is exceedingly cute.

I really mean that.

And despite anything I've ever written about Senor Snout and ever will, anyone with the synths he has, can't be all bad.

At least he isn't posting demos of his Mo8.

ALL PIGS ARE EQUAL.

BUT SOME PIGS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS.

Archived