Rivera amp info - no search feature!

• Members

With no search feature, I now seek your input on Rivera Clubster 45 watt or Rivera Pubster 45 watt. I usually use only clean channel with boost and delay pedals and play Chicago blues in small clubs around Chicago. Now using PV 1X15" 30 watt Delta Blues. I'm lookng for "a little more". Any input welcome.

Thanks, guys.

• Members

Man those Delta Blues are pretty cool amps ... a really cool amp that noone really gives credit to.

That being said, Rivera's have one of the best cleans around. It's a suprise that they got an EL34 based amp to sound like a fender ...

i've got a Rivera M60. Rivera's clean channels sound pretty close to one another across the product offerings, the dirty channel is where the main differences lie.

Most Riveras are pretty heavy for their size ... keep that in mind when choosing a combo

Great amps, built like tanks, amazing clean tones

you results may vary

• Members

Originally posted by wednesdaysworse

With no search feature, I now seek your input on Rivera Clubster 45 watt or Rivera Pubster 45 watt. I usually use only clean channel with boost and delay pedals and play Chicago blues in small clubs around Chicago. Now using PV 1X15" 30 watt Delta Blues. I'm lookng for "a little more". Any input welcome.

Thanks, guys.

59 Bassman RI..Plenty of tone..Lightweight,Tube friendly,and Built like a tank..Amp repair guys love them.Easy to work on and tweak..

Archived