better dancer: Tommy Lee or Ashlee Simpson?

stickbuddy

• Members

Originally posted by stickbuddy

Caught Tommy Lee on leno last night. Tommy's dancing is more contolled, while Ashlee exhibits more wild abandon (or something like that), but the bottom line is; I thought they had pretty similar moves.

NASA scientists are studying what long term effects this "vortex of suck" could have on Los Angleles.

• Members

Originally posted by stickbuddy

Caught Tommy Lee on leno last night. Tommy's dancing is more contolled, while Ashlee exhibits more wild abandon (or something like that), but the bottom line is; I thought they had pretty similar moves.

And even more frighteningly, how similar their music is. Both sound like pre-fab crap pop. TL should stick to drums or screwing or going to college, whatever the hell he does.

• Members
Originally posted by gearnut

And even more frighteningly, how similar their music is. Both sound like pre-fab crap pop. TL should stick to drums or screwing or going to college, whatever the hell he does.

I know for a fact (from sources close to him) that he is a raging heroin addict. If he's not shooting H, he's shooting Methadone. Funny how this {censored} never shows up on his college "reality" show.
:rolleyes:

Archived