Hunter Thompson's last words...

• Members

It seems that Rolling Stone is going to publish Hunter's suicide note. Anyway, Yahoo just said what it said. It was titled "Football Season Is Over" and reads:

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun

• Members

Originally posted by TigerInATrance

I saw an interview in which he claimed that the chaos in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas represented approximately 25% of the actual chaos of that trip...

The man was a genius though... really.

I LOVED the movie (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

saw it at least 5 times

i plan to read some guy's books

• Members

Originally posted by BillyGrahamCracker

It seems that Rolling Stone is going to publish Hunter's suicide note. Anyway, Yahoo just said what it said. It was titled "Football Season Is Over" and reads:

"No More Games. No More Bombs. No More Walking. No More Fun. No More Swimming. 67. That is 17 years past 50. 17 more than I needed or wanted. Boring. I am always bitchy. No Fun

• Members

Originally posted by rockstrongo

His
real
last words were about 9/11. They mysteriously dissapeared after his death, and are rumored to hold proof of the government's knowledge of the catasrophe.

Or not.
:)

don't we all know about it?

:confused: :confused:

;)

• Members

Ride an ambulance often enough, you get to see more than your fair share of suicide notes (Mrs Grahm Cracker can vouch for that). I have to say that in general, suicide notes are a big bunch of whinney ass crap. Poorly written, barely legible, sloppy rambling thoughtless self pitty parties on paper. Dr. Thompson seems to have written something that far exceeds the expectations of the genre, but that would expected.

• Members

Originally posted by Backstepper

Ride an ambulance often enough, you get to see more than your fair share of suicide notes (Mrs Grahm Cracker can vouch for that). I have to say that in general, suicide notes are a big bunch of whinney ass crap. Poorly written, barely legible, sloppy rambling thoughtless self pitty parties on paper. Dr. Thompson seems to have written something that far exceeds the expectations of the genre, but that would expected.

Fook that. Tchaikovsky wrote a 45-minute suicide symphony. Top that!

Archived