Article: Unlock The Full Potential Of Your Yodeler

basscracker

• Members

Article: Unlock The Full Potential Of Your Yodeler

I hope no one minds me posting notices about relevant new articles on theyodeler.net. Please just let me know if it isn't appropriate... I don't know of a better way to get the info to you though.

I just rolled out a new one that covers the flat chested,to full busted push up bra setup that gets talked about a lot around here.

Hopefully it will help a few of you figure some things out.

Unlock The Full Potential Of Your Yodeler

Feedback is always appreciated.

Yodel-Ay-Ee-Oooo.jpg

• Members

I'm actually going to take the opportunity here to post a sincere call for help.

Back in the late 80s or early 90s, the church where my dad was the pastor hosted this yodeler dude. It was a Sunday night special service, and I've never forgotten the guy. His name was Buzz Goertzen and he called himself The Idaho Yodeler. He yodeled for the lord. It was actually pretty entertaining, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, it seems that his website is gone after I did a recent google search for him. Has anyone here heard of him? Does anyone, by some strange chance, have any of his records? I'd be your friend forever if you could lead me to where I can find some of his music. I just want to see if it's as awful and as entertaining as I remember it after probably fifteen years.

Archived