I'm gonna post my rig

Jaymeister

• Members

It's not what most would swoon over here at HCFX, but it has been a process for me to something that I really like to work with. Since 2000 I have experimented with the following:

1. SS Combo with a digitech floor processor

2. SS Combo with Rockman modules

3. L6 Flextone II

4. POD Pro with a MESA power amp and cab

5. The amp you see here with an ever growing chain of mass produced and boutique pedals

6. This amp and a Boss GT-6 - blechhh

7. The setup you see here...the amp is midi switchable, and the next step for me is to start integrating some pedals into a midi looper and sticking them in a rack drawer (the empty 2 spaces).

Feel free to critique an also to post your evolution of rigs.

Rig%2009-15-2005.JPG

Board%2009-15-2005.JPG

• Members

I really like it quite alot. The rails pickups are not as bell like as a standard single coils, but I can still get great strat tones on positions 2 and 4. This particular guitar is a good rock and blues unit.

The PTB system is way better than the standard strat tone controls IMO.

Originally posted by funksta

I really like it. How do you like the G&L? I've been wanting a Legacy for quite some time.

• Members
Originally posted by DaSkip

I still like your other pedal board that you made.
;)

This one...It was just too big for me though. In making it I realized that I really wanted the tone of a great tube amp and good quality effects, but the no-tapdancing features of the modellers with a floorboard. I had to sell most of this stuff to finance the transition.:(
Dec%202003%20Mainrig1.JPG

Archived