SPAM: DL4, POG, Ultrafuzz, VF-1, more...

UncleDig

• Members

I'm going to eBay with this stuff in a week or less, unless you guys grab it up first.

+ PLEASE use my yahoo email to contact me (uncledig_2000@yahoo.com). PM's fill up fast!

+ I don't have pics. If you want pics before you buy, you'll have to wait until my wife brings the digital camera back from school (or until I go eBay). I can't hold an item while you're waiting for pics, so first come, first served.

+ I (ok, and my wife!) have 100% positive eBay feedback, and I have a few forumite references if you need them. eBay ID = uncle_dig.

+ PayPal ONLY. No cash, checks, MO's or trades. PayPal only. Sorry.

+ All prices are "shipped within the Con. US". Any others will have to ask for an international price. If you do this, please specify preferred shipping method and your address. I will get back to you with an updated price.

+ If you want more info on any of these items, just ask. I can point you to the appropriate links (or, you can just Google and find what you want)

==================================

and now... the stuff

==================================

Line6 DL-4: like new (except velcro on bottom), w/ box, manual, stickers, batteries, etc. No power supply. $190 shipped

EHX POG: like new (except velcro on bottom), w/ power supply (no original box or manual). $290 shipped

Boss VF-1: like new, w/ box and power supply. Manual in PDF format. $160 shipped

Digitech Vocal 300: like new, w/ box, manual and power supply. $170 shipped

(2) AKG C-1000 condenser microphones: like new, w/ carrying cases, manuals, and all fittings/accessories. $150/each shipped, or both for $250 shipped

Rocktron Chameleon 2000 rack guitar preamp: like new, w/ box, manual and power supply. $150 shipped

Zoom UF-01 Ultrafuzz: works perfect, missing battery cover and battery clip (ie, you have to run this off the 9V power jack, or wire a new battery clip), velcro on bottom. $70 shipped

M-Audio Radium 49 MIDI/USB keyboard controller: like new, w/ box, manual, power supply. $130 shipped

Edirol UA-1000 USB2.0 rackmount audio interface: like new, w/ box, software, manual, power cord, USB cable. $550 shipped

• Members

Originally posted by UncleDig

Hell yeah! Go for it.

edit: why are you selling the Fernandes? Cool looking guitar. Does the Sustainer have both modes, toggled by one of the volume/tone knobs?

I am selling it because I never really use the sustainer anymore and I prefer passive pickups.

Yeah, it has both modes. The harmonic mode is extremely cool.

I really like the sustainer and it was a tough choice to decide to sell it but I want a new amp and I needed the money.

Are you interested in it? I am currently putting it on eBay. I will hold off on it if you want.

• Members

Originally posted by Hopeless Romantic

I am selling it because I never really use the sustainer anymore and I prefer passive pickups.

Yeah, it has both modes. The harmonic mode is extremely cool.

I really like the sustainer and it was a tough choice to decide to sell it.

Are you interested in it? I am currently putting it on eBay. I will hold off on it if you want.

It's a great price on a cool guitar, and I'm tempted - but don't let me stop you. Once I sell this stuff and pay some bills, I might look at another Fernandes (I have the Retrorocket Pro).

Thanks!!

• Members

It's a great price on a cool guitar, and I'm tempted - but don't let me stop you. Once I sell this stuff and pay some bills, I might look at another Fernandes (I have the Retrorocket Pro).

Thanks!!

I can wait a while on it. I am just north of you. I would be willing to meet you someplace to save on shipping if you wanted.

I will put it up on ebay in a few days.

• Members
Originally posted by Hopeless Romantic

I can wait a while on it. I am just north of you. I would be willing to meet you someplace to save on shipping if you wanted.

I will put it up on ebay in a few days.

Yeah, I see you're in CS.

Please don't wait on me. There's only a slim chance that I'd buy right now, based on a complicated formula including moon phase, current humidity, diet, and random social interactions. :)

Then again, if I change my mind - I'll try to PM you before you eBay.

How's that for decisive?

• Members

Yeah, I see you're in CS.

Please don't wait on me. There's only a slim chance that I'd buy right now, based on a complicated formula including moon phase, current humidity, diet, and random social interactions.
:)

Then again, if I change my mind - I'll try to PM you before you eBay.

How's that for decisive?

It's ok, I am in no rush.

Archived